Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard
97 Keys Compact Format IP65 sealed and ruggedized dynamic Vandal Proof Stainless steel industrial keyboard with full keyboard functionalities, with IP65 dynamic sealed & ruggedized tough touchpad with scroll function (optional) for fast and accurate cursor position, function keys F1, F2..F10, F11, F12 are on the top line for easy operation, numeric keypad (optional PINPAD with Encryption Electronics Controller supporting DES/TDES), industrial metal dome PCB with gold-on-gold key switch technology with short stroke 0.45mm with excellent tactile feeling for stable and accurate data input, movable stand alone desk top version, or mountable desktop with mounting holes on the bottoms for fixing.
This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, flat keyboard surface for easy cleaning.
- An excellent tactile feel with short stroke switches and allow users to achieve stable and accurate data input, with firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
- Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- Complete electronic modules including controller in close consultation with our customers are available.
- PS/2, USB connection plug-and-play with PC via PC existing OS driver, no needing of install separate driver.
- The numeric keypad between keyboard and trackball is available with encryption module supporting DES/TDES for bank usage of CDM/ATM.
- Actuator/keys: 97 keys, super quality SUS304 brushed stainless steel flat keys.
- Key top style: Non-protuberant rectangular keys, laser engraved & etched legends & raised braille on keys are available
- Key Size: 14.0mm x 14.0mm for normal keys, 14.0mm x 28.0mm for enter key, 14.0mm x 100.0mm for space bar.
- Key travel: 0.45mm
- Actuation Force: 2.0N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 14.0mm (pressure point) 4.0N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 28.0mm (pressure point)
- Switch life: more than 5 million of operations.
- Stainless Steel Housing: full 1.20mm thickness super quality brushed stainless steel
- Touchpad: sealed and ruggedized tough touchpad.
Touchpad cover: Composite
More than Lifetime 10 million strokes
Mutual Capacitance sensing
X/Y position sensing resolution: 40 counts/mm
X/Y position reporting: Relative
Output (self-detectable depending on cable): PS2 or USB
Tracking speed: Maximum 1,016 m/sec
Power supply voltage: 5 V DC ±0.25V
Current rating (active mode): 17 mA
- G.W.: 2.80KGs
- Dimensions:420.0mm x 145.0mm x 20.0mm (L x W x H)
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
- Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6