Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard
84 Keys Compact Format IP65 static Vandal Proof stainless steel industrial Keyboard with numeric keypad & IP65 static rated 38mm Transparent Mechanical Trackball Module with touch changeable chameleon backlight & 400 DPI resolutions, industrial PCB with carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke 2.0mm with extremely good tactile feeling for fast and accurate input without any noise, high quality durable black titanium electroplated on the top stainless steel plate, 3 mouse buttons designed for right & left clicking and scrolling up and down with ball rolling, with top panel mounting solution. Stainless steel key caps etched out via special professional way and filled with transparent epoxy for backlight out, with adjustable industrial backlight included. (Blue, Red, White colors etc. optional)
- This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, and railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, back aluminium plate with threaded bolts for easy tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
- An excellent tactile feel with full-long travel switches and allow users to achieve fast and accurate data input without any noise. With firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
- Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- Complete electronic modules including controller in close consultation with our customers are available.
- PS/2, USB connection plug and play with PC via PC existing OS driver, no needing of install separate driver.
- The numeric keypad between keyboard and trackball is available with encryption module supporting DES/TDES for bank usage of CDM/ATM.
- Actuator/keys: 84 keys, super quality SUS304 brushed stainless steel
- Key top style: Protuberant rectangular keys, laser engraved & etched legends & raised braille on keys are available
- Key Size: 14.0mm x 14.0mm for normal keys, 14.0mm x 28.0mm for enter key, 14.0mm x 100.0mm for space bar.
- Key travel: 2.0mm
- Actuation Force: 0.6 N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 14.0mm (pressure point ), 1.2 N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 28.0mm (pressure point)
- Switch life: more than 10 million of operations.
- Front Plate: 1.5mm thickness super quality brushed stainless steel
- Back Plate：3.0mm thickness brushed and oxidized aluminum
- Tracker ball: IP65 static rated 38mm Transparent Mechanical Trackball Module with touch changeable chameleon backlight & 400 DPI resolutions
- G.W.: 2.00KGs
- Dimensions:400.0mm x 124.0mm (front panel) , 392.0mm x 110.0mm (back panel)
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
- Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6