Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard
68 keys IP65 static vandal proof stainless steel industrial keyboard with IP65 dynamic sealed & ruggedized tough touchpad with scroll function (optional) for fast and accurate cursor position,industrial PCB with carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke (2.0mm) with extremely good tactile feeling for fast and accurate data input without any noise, one compete silicone rubber along mounting aluminum plate for easy mounting & sealing tightly with cabinet, rear panel mounting solution.
- This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, rear aluminium plate with mounting holes easily & tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
- An excellent tactile feel with full-long travel switches and allow users to achieve fast and accurate data input without any noise. With firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
- Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- Complete electronic modules including controller in close consultation with our customers are available.
- PS/2, USB connection plug-and-play with PC via PC existing OS driver, no needing of install separate driver.
- The numeric keypad between keyboard and trackball is available with encryption module supporting DES/TDES for bank usage of CDM/ATM.
- Actuator/keys: 68 keys, super quality SUS304 brushed stainless steel
- Key top style: Protuberant rectangular keys, laser engraved & etched legends & raised braille on keys are available
- Key Size: 14.0mm x 14.0mm for normal keys, 14.0mm x 28.0mm for enter key, 14.0mm x 100.0mm for space bar.
- Key travel: 2.0mm
- Actuation Force: 0.6 N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 14.0mm (pressure point ), 1.2 N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 28.0mm (pressure point)
- Switch life: more than 10 million of operations.
- Front Plate: 1.5mm thickness super quality brushed stainless steel
- Back Plate：3.0mm thickness brushed & oxidized aluminium
- Touchpad: sealed and ruggedized tough touchpad.
Touchpad cover: Composite
More than Lifetime 10 million strokes
Mutual Capacitance sensing
X/Y position sensing resolution: 40 counts/mm
X/Y position reporting: Relative
Output (self-detectable depending on cable): PS2 or USB
Tracking speed: Maximum 1,016 m/sec
Power supply voltage: 5 VDC ±0.25V
Current rating (active mode): 17 mA
- G.W.: 1.80KGs
- Dimensions:392.0mm x 110.0mm (front panel) , 416.0mm x 134.0mm (back panel)
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
- Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6