Stainless Steel Industrial keyboard
MINI 68 Keys IP65 static rated Compact Format Vandal Proof Stainless Steel Industrial keyboard with IP65 static rated 25mm stainless steel mechanical trackball module with +400 DPI resolutions for accurate cursor position,industrial metal dome PCB with gold-on-gold key switch technology with short stroke 0.45mm with excellent tactile feeling for stable and accurate data input.3 mouse buttons designed for right & left clicking and scrolling up and down with ball rolling, high quality durable black titanium electroplated on the top stainless steel plate included, with rear panel mounting solution .
This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
- IP65 static rated 25mm stainless steel mechanical trackball module with +400 DPI resolutionscan be good for outdoor and harsh applications, which can be mounted horizontally, and vertically, no metal bearings inside, operation is very smooth and easy without any noise.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, rear aluminium plate with mounting holes easily & tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
- An excellent tactile feel with short stroke switches and allow users to achieve stable and accurate data input, with firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
- Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- Complete electronic modules including controller in close consultation with our customers are available.
- PS/2, USB connection plug-and-play with PC via PC existing OS driver, no needing of install separate driver.
- Actuator/keys: 68 keys, 2.0mm thickness super quality SUS304 brushed stainless steel flat key.
- Key top style: Non-protuberant rectangular keys, laser engraved & etched legends & raised braille on keys are available
- Key Size: 10.0mm x 10.0mm for normal keys, 10.0mm x 20.0mm for enter key, 10.0mm x 75.0mm for space bar.
- Key travel: 0.45mm
- Actuation Force: 1.50N+/-0.1N for key 10.0mm x 10.0mm (pressure point), 3.0N+/-0.1N for key 10.0mm x 20.0mm (pressure point)
- Switch life: more than 5 million of operations.
- Front Plate: 1.5mm thickness super quality brushed stainless steel
- Back Plate：3.0mm thicknessbrushed & oxidized aluminium
- Tracker ball: 25.1mm (1.0’) diameter, IP65 static Trackball module with 400 DPI.
- G.W. 1.00KGs
- Dimensions: 255.0mm x 90.0mm (front panel), 275.0mm x 102.80m (back panel)
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
- Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6