Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard
This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
69 keys compact format IP65 static vandal proof stainless steel industrial keyboard with IP65 static rated mechanical trackball module with 400 DPI resolutions with all black 38.0mm hardened resin ball included, industrial PCB with carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke (2.0mm) with extremely good tactile feeling for fast and accurate data input without any noise, 3 mouse buttons designed for right & left clicking and scrolling up and down with ball rolling, high quality durable black titanium electroplated on the top stainless steel plate, stainless steel top plate with threaded bolts for top panel mounting solution.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, top stainless steel plate with threaded bolts for easy tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
- An excellent tactile feel with full-long travel switches and allow users to achieve fast and accurate data input without any noise. With firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
- Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which cannot be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- Complete electronic modules including controller in close consultation with our customers are available.
- PS/2, USB connection plug and play with PC via PC existing OS driver, no needing of install separate driver.
- Actuator/keys: 69 keys, super quality SUS304 brushed stainless steel
- Key top style: Protuberant rectangular keys, laser engraved & etched legends & raised braille on keys are available
- Key Size: 14.0mm x 14.0mm for normal keys, 14.0mm x 28.0mm for enter key, 14.0mm x 100.0mm for space bar.
- Key travel: 2.0mm
- Actuation Force: 0.6 N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 14.0mm (pressure point ), 1.2 N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 28.0mm (pressure point)
- Switch life: more than 10 million of operations.
- Front Plate: 1.5mm thickness super quality brushed stainless steel
- Back Plate：3.0mm thickness brushed & oxidized aluminium
- Tracker ball: 38.1mm (1.5’) diameter,IP65 static rated mechanical trackball module with 400 DPI resolutions
- Dimensions:361.0mm x 125.0mm (front panel) , 343.0mm x 105.0mm (back panel)
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
- Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6