Number of views:
Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard
Number of views:
- USB, PS2, RS232 are all available.
- 16 actuator on the keypad: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Exit, PgUp, PgDn, Enter, Clear, 4 x 4 scanning code. Any keys can be re-defined per customers' requirements.
- 8 functional keys: F5, F10, F11, F12 and up/down/right/left arrows (optional)
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
16 keys compact format IP65 dynamic water proof and vandal proof Stainless Steel industrial keypad with industrial electronics controller shieded & protected by stainless steel housing, with industrial PCB with carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke (2.0mm) with extremely good tactile feeling for fast and accurate data input without any noise, stainless steel keys etched out via professional way and filled with transparent epoxy for backlight out，top stainless steel plate with welded studs and sealing gasket for easy tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.Industrial USB, PS2, RS232 or RS485 optional, Industrial Backlight (red/blue/white/green) optional.
- hose-directed water and vandal resistant, operation under hostile environments.
- key-tops are sunk laser-etched in legends and characters via using high quality ink for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
- With firm tactile key feel, full long carbon-on-gold key switches, with unique double over-travel protection.
- Waterproof/dirt-proof execution according to degree of protection IP65, waterproof and dirt proof encapsulation with unique membrane.
- Easily mounting into enclosure or panel, and is provided with PS/2, USB or RS232, connection output cables that plug directly into the host computer for keypad operations.
- OS: All windowsLinux, Unix, Mac OSX
- Power supply voltage: 5V DC.
- Power Consumption: Under 30mA for operation
- Electrical lifetime: > 5 years
- EMC Standard: It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；
- IEC 61000-4-3:2006+AI:2007+A2:2010；IEC 61000-4-4:2004
- EMI: EN 55022: 2010
- EMS: EN 55024:2010
- Communication interface: PS2, USB or RS232 are all available.
- Operating temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.