Number of views:
Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard
Number of views:
100.0mm x 100.0mm(Front Panel)
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
16 keys compact format IP65 dynamic waterproof and vandal proof Stainless Steel industrial numeric keypad with industrial metal dome PCB electronics controller shieded & protected by stainless steel housing, industrial metal dome PCB with gold-on-gold key switch technology with short stroke 0.45mm with excellent tactile feeling for stable and accurate data input, top stainless steel plate for top panel mounted.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, against corrosion, shock, dust, falling raining, splashing, hose-directed water and vandal resistant, operation under hostile environments.
- Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are sunk laser-etched in legends and characters via using high quality ink for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off. Or protrusive engraving available.
- With firm tactile key feel, short travel switches, with unique double over-travel protection.
- Waterproof/dirt-proof execution according to degree of protection IP65/IP54, waterproof and dirt proof encapsulation with unique membrane.
- Easily mounting into enclosure or panel, and is provided with PS/2, connection output cables that plug directly into the host computer for normal keypad operations.
- OS: All windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX
- Standard PC/AT keyboard interface.
- 16 actuator on the keypad: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ., Exit, P-Up, P-Down, Enter, Clear, 4 x 4 scanning code. Any keys can be re-defined per customers’ requirements.
- 8 functional keys: F5, F10, F11, F12 and up/down/right/left arrows.
- Switching material: Gold-on-Gold.
- Power supply voltage: 5V DC.
- Power Consumption: Under 300mW for operation, under 200mW for non-operation.
- Electrical lifetime: > 5 years.
- EMC Standard: It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；IEC 61000-4-3:2006+AI:2007+A2:2010；IEC 61000-4-4:2004
- EMI: EN 55022: 2010
- EMS: EN 55024:2010
- Communication interface: PS2, or USB available.