Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard
This Keyboard is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc..
16 keys compact format IP65 dynamic vandal proof Stainless Steel industrial numeric keypad with industrial metal dome PCB with socket on the back for connecting electronics controller, industrial metal dome PCB with gold-on-gold key switch technology with short stroke 0.45mm with excellent tactile feeling for stable and accurate data input, stainless steel key caps etched out via special professional way and filled with transparent epoxy for backlight out, industrial backlight included, (Red/blue/white/green optional), top stainless steel plate with sealing gasket for easy & tight sealing and mounting to enclosure or panel, with threaded bolts under top stainless steel plate for top panel mounting solution.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, top stainless steel plate with flat keyboard surface for easy cleaning, threaded bolts & sealing gasket for easy tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
- An excellent tactile feel with short stroke switches and allow users to achieve stable and accurate data input, with firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
- key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- Actuator/keys: 16 keys, 1.50mm thickness super quality SUS304 brushed stainless steel flat key.
- Key top style: Non-protuberant rectangular keys, laser engraved & etched legends & raised braille on keys are available
- Key Size: 14.0mm x 14.0mm for normal keys, 14.0mm x 28.0mm for function keys
- Key travel: 0.45mm
- Actuation Force: 2.0N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 14.0mm (pressure point) 4.0N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 28.0mm (pressure point)
- Switch life: more than 5 million of operations.
- Front Plate: 1.5mm thickness super quality brushed stainless steel
- Back Plate: 1.5mm thickness super quality stainless steel
- G.W.: 0.40KGs
- Dimensions: 120.0mm x 98.0mm (L x W )
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
- Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6