Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard
This Keypad is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
16 keys compact format IP65 dynamic vandal proof Stainless Steel industrial numeric keypad with industrial PCB electronics controller shielded & protected by stainless steel housing, industrial PCB with carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke (2.0mm) with extremely good tactile feeling for fast and accurate data input without any noise, top stainless steel plate with sealing gasket for easy & tight sealing and mounting to enclosure or panel, with threaded bolts for top panel mounting solution.
· Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
· Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
· Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, top stainless steel plate with threaded bolts and sealing gasket for easy tightly mounting to enclosure or panel.
· An excellent tactile feel with full-long travel switches and allow users to achieve fast and accurate data input without any noise. With firm tactile perception for comfortable operation
· key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
· Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
· Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- Supply Voltage: +5V DC +/-5%
- Current Rating: appr. 20mA
- EMC Standard: It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；IEC 61000-4-3:2006+AI:2007+A2:2010；IEC 61000-4-4:2004
- EMI: EN 55022: 2010
- EMS: EN 55024:2010
- Lifespan > 5 years
- Switch Contact Material: Carbon-on-Gold key switch technology PCB.
- Interface: PS2, USB, RS232, RS485 available
- OS: All windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX
- Standard PS2/USB keyboard interface.
- 16 actuators: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Cancel, Clear, Enter, backup key 3, 4 x 4 scanning code
- Standard RS232 serial interface.
- Communication velocity: 9600bps.
- Data format: N, 8, 1.
- 16 actuators: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Cancel, Clear, Enter, backup key 3, 4 x 4 scanning code.